Создайте подобный сайт на WordPress.com
Начало работы

Abandoned Radio Liberty Station, Pals

Symbols of the Cold War. Abandoned Radio Liberty Station, Pals, Catalonia

Radio Liberty was formed by American Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia (Amcomlib) in 1951. Originally named Radio Liberation, the station was renamed in 1959 after a policy statement emphasizing “liberalization” rather than “liberation”. See photos of the Radio Liberty station

Реклама

Добавить комментарий

Заполните поля или щелкните по значку, чтобы оставить свой комментарий:

Логотип WordPress.com

Для комментария используется ваша учётная запись WordPress.com. Выход /  Изменить )

Фотография Facebook

Для комментария используется ваша учётная запись Facebook. Выход /  Изменить )

Connecting to %s

%d такие блоггеры, как: